DFIM

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

DFIM

Today we sarted our lesson with Debby (Deborah Lemmont, or something like that), she spoke to us about how to analyse a product and how to think a way to improve it. It was quite interesting, and we did an exercise descrbing how we saw a mac computer and how we shoud analyse it, and we came up with not tto many improvedments, like having a second botton on the mouse. For tomorrow i've got to bring my phone and like the rest of my mates, we'll do an exercise about how we see it, how we can make it better. We have also arranged a visit to Cardiff Bay, to see a Tecnological something, but we still havn't got a time set. So this is all for today I think and I'll write something nwe tomorrow, allthough it'll be something better than this cause I'm not really sure of how we ar supposed to do this. By thhe way, my friend nacho is coming tonight with his girl and we are moving in to our new flat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C U!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home