DFIM

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What are your motivations for making work in this field?

Money?
Fame?
"Contribution to knowledge"?
For the good of society?
Are these motivations apparent in your personal project?

Identify examples of projects that exemplify each of these possible motivations, (and any other that you may think of.)


It's not about money as a main objective, although I'd like to be financially stable and receive it in a long term as a compensation for my work in the interactive TV area.

Fame is not for me... although I do want to be recognised for my work, I do what i want because I like what I'm doing, it doesn't have to do with fame, it's got to do with being proud of my work and feeling that I feel fullfilled with it. On the other hand, contribution to knowledge is something I do like, being part of historyy, even if it's a small thing I contribuate with, really gets me going. I believe that in the TV and Film world, interactivitiy is clearly the next stop to be taken, and I want to be there as one of the main representative figures. I want to give the chhance of making a new way of seeing TV and films that will allow more interaction and as a consequence, a more personalized TV.

As fot the good of society, it is also one of my objectives, improoving the TV and Film world to make a better world, trying to introduuce values that will help the ddevelopment of people in ssociety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home